Monday 31 August 2009

My 250th party!!!

Unfortunetly there was no pics but some agents made me a surprise party! Mimom was part of the action azoz99 too yoshi and other I cant remember but heres the names of the agents who were there : mimom royaltapdancer-who added me!, omar ganzy2 and zigzag1994! What a great birthday it was! I was so happy for all my friends to make me a surprise birthday! I felt so special! Royaltapdancer is my best friends for life! Sorry if I missed your name its just there was so many people there it was hard to see! Snoopy was there too the one who won 3 weeks free citizenship! No presents but all I asked for was special friends. And I got just that! Not only did royaltapdancer add me but she also pced me and is following this blog! Now we have 9 hits thanks to that party! It was really special! I felt liek an agent myself!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I like your blog. It's very creative and unique! :) Infact, I made you a banner, if you want to try it out.

    its http://i27.tinypic.com/zkqzox.jpg

    Hope u like it. :)

    -Julz

    ReplyDelete